- Parking provided
- Role available due to internal growth!
- Manage a portfolio of 130-140 properties
About the company
Join a boutique and well established agency in Melbourne’s South East, with a reputation for providing exceptional customer service alongside their amazing sales and leasing results.
Joining a team of dynamic professionals, their fresh, positive attitude makes them a much sought after workplace. Staff enjoy excellent training and development, support and every opportunity to succeed.
About the role
This outstanding role will have you joining the small Property Management team, managing an established and neat portfolio.
Your positive and outgoing attitude will allow you to further build your portfolio and establish and maintain an ongoing relationship with clients and landlords.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage a medium sized portfolio
- Client and tenant liaison
- Repairs and maintenance
- Enquiry response
- Bond applications
- and MORE!
- Minimum 1-2 years Property Management Experience
- Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage a portfolio neatly and professionally
- Positive, outgoing attitude
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Reliable, well maintained car
Our client are a close knit team who work closely together to get the best-possible outcome for their clients.
To apply, please send through your resume via the link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.