- Manage a portfolio of 150-170 properties
- Great office network located across the CBD and inner suburbs
- Barely any Saturday’s – only when needed
About the company
As an independent, four office network, our client knows what it takes to be the best in the Melbourne market place.
With almost half a century operating across Melbourne’s CBD and inner suburbs, they have a second to none focus on client service and delivering the best results.
About the role
Joining the highly successful PM team, the role will manage an executive portfolio of 170 properties in and around the Inner CBD area.
Due to excellent processes and administrative support, the role is only required to work Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday.
Include but not limited to:
- Client Liaison
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Tribunal Appearances (if required)
- Handling enquiries
Skills and Experience
- Two + years Property Management experience
- Current Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Reliable and presentable car
- Strong Communication Skills
- Neat and tidy personal presentation
Our client have a culture based on three core values:
- Treat people well
- Work hard to deliver results
- Always strive for excellence
To apply, please send through your resume via the link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.