- Work with an exceptional manager
- Amazing training and development to ensure your career takes off!
- Staff stay for the long term.
About our Client;
Our client is a small network of boutique agencies that specialise in the Inner Northern Suburbs of Melbourne. They are known for their positive working environment, success in Property Management and Sales and low staff turn over.
This office is fast paced, successful and fun to work in. The team works together to ensure everyone reaches their KPI’s and provides the best service available.
About The Role;
The role will join the team as a Property Manager to take on a neat, manageable portfolio.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to;
- Manage a portfolio of 180 properties
- Client and tenant liaison
- Repairs and maintenance
- Enquiry response
- Bond applications
- and MORE!
- A minimum of 12 – 18 months within a property management role.
- Working knowledge of Macpro software system is highly regarded.
- Positive and motivated, you enjoy working as part of a close team.
- All applicants must have a current Agent’s Representative Certificate, Victorian Drivers Licence and presentable, reliable car.
Our client believe in family values. They are a close team that work well together.
Send your current resume and cover letter via the ‘Apply Now’ link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.