- Opportunity to advance to Team Leader within a year!
- Only 100 local properties in the portfolio
- Only one in four Saturdays
About the Company
Our client occupies state of the art offices in the outer south east, and constantly enjoys top ten ranking in their network nationally. With the backing of an international network, this agency is amongst the best of the best.
About the Role
This is a focused property management role enjoying all the traditional aspects of property management. They are looking for someone to learn the ropes with the view to taking on a team leader role as soon as possible. If you are not into leasing or listing, this is the role for you! Only one in four Saturday’s are required, with commissions paid for rent increases and referrals.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Inspections (Ingoing and outgoing)
- Tenant management
- Landlord liaison
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Arrears management
- At least two years experience in Property Management
- Current Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Reliable car
- Outgoing personality
- Strong communication skills
- Mature minded and self-motivated
- Professional presentation
You will enjoy being a part of this ‘family’ and coming to work every day. Advancement is not only available but promoted and you will be richly rewarded for your achievements.
Send through your Resume, via ‘Apply Now!’ or call us on 03 9949 8290 for a confidential discussion!