- Manage a portfolio of up to 160 properties
- Fantastic Management support
- Very few Saturdays
About the Company
Our client is a top-tier real estate agency, known for providing the very best service and specialist knowledge to ensure their clients receive the best returns on their properties, whether they be through sales or property management.
Our client prides themselves on providing a supportive, inclusive working environment with a focus on providing exceptional service and maintaining positive work/life balance.
About the role
Joining the small Property Management team, the role takes on an established, neat and manageable portfolio of 160 properties.
The role will be responsible for, but not restricted to:
- Liaising & negotiating with tenants and landlords
- Ingoing, outgoing and routine inspections
- Rostered Saturday open for inspections (Very few!)
- All aspects of Property Management except for Trust Accounting
- Minimum 2+ years Property Management experience managing your own portfolio
- Current Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Reliable and presentable Vehicle
- Strong Communication Skills
- Neat and tidy personal presentation
Send us your resume via APPLY NOW! or call us on 03 9949 8290 for a confidential discussion