- Hands on Department Head
- 1 in 3 Saturdays
- Clean and manageable portfolio
About the Company:
Our client are a boutique agency that strongly believe in superior customer service.They provide a full-circle property service along with their specialist knowledge, experience and insight to the market
About the role:
In this Property Management role you will be required to manage a portfolio of 165 properties located in the South Eastern Suburbs. Due to the location of properties the Department Manager understands the need to live close to the properties to accommodate the opens on your way home.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Repairs and maintenance
- Client relationship management.
- Mentoring and training
- Working 1 in 3 Saturdays
- You are a passionate real estate professional with 2+ years of Property Management experience with your own portfolio.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Well presented and professional.
- A current Agents Representative Certificate, Australian Drivers Licence and reliable vehicle are essential.
Their team can be described as a large family who enjoy working together and consider themselves as friends as well as colleagues. Maintaining a quality office culture is very important to this organisation and will ensure your success in this position.
Please email your resume via the link provided. If you have questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.