- Fantastic, supportive company culture
- One in three Saturdays with a day off in lieu the following week
- Company funded training provided and encouraged
About the Company
Our client has a long standing reputation for excellence, providing their customers with outstanding local knowledge and services in all aspects of residential and commercial real estate. As market leaders, they have a forward thinking philosophy that allows them to stay ahead of the pack.
With two offices in Banyule and large team of industry professionals, they are one of the original and most knowledgeable agents in the municipality.
About the Role
You will be joining the friendly Property Management team and will be in charge of a well managed portfolio. Support and training will be provided to ensure you have the tools necessary for success in this position with the potential for future career development.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- New business development
- Assisting other team members
- Liaising with landlords
About You: As a positive and enthusiastic professional, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of two years experience in managing your own portfolio
- Strong working knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act.
- An Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Victorian Drivers Licence and a reliable, well maintained car
- Experience with REST software programs
This team of professionals promote a friendly, caring and supportive team environment. They value strong communication and team work.
Click ‘Apply Now’ below with your current resume. Please feel free to contact us on (03) 9949 8290 if you have any questions regarding the above roles.