- Generous base and commissions
- Car park provided
- Opportunity to kick start your Sales career in a supportive agency that is growing rapidly
Our client provide Real estate services such as Owners Corporation Management, Property Management and Property Sales. They pride themselves on their ability to build relationships and give their clients the one-to-one professional attention that they deserve.
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Manage administrational tasks
- Complete sales administrational activities to assist your direct manager (e.g. prepare appraisal files, submission letters, marketing campaigns, etc.)
- Prepare and complete administrational tasks (letters, phone and reception duties)
- Maintain property files and ensure all selling authorities and marketing documentation is signed by vendors prior to any marketing being booked on their behalf
- Co-ordinate and prepare all relevant documentation required for new listings
- Supervisor the preparation of marketing material for new listings including maintenance works, property furnishing and dressing, floor plans and photography
- Approve marketing materials prior to production in consultation with vendors
- Gain authorisation of advertising schedules and associated pre-payment of marketing costs
Skills & Experience
- A current Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Sales experience
- Outstanding communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Highly motivated and organised
- Victorian Driver’s License
- Reliable, well maintained car
A busy boutique office, that are currently growing. They believe in working as a team and giving their clients their utmost attention.
To apply, please send through your resume via the link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.