- Award winning agency
- Further your Sales career
- Work closely with the Director
Our client’s brand is recognised throughout the inner northern suburbs in Melbourne as a brand of quality and distinction specialising in residential property, sales, management and marketing. Their ongoing commitment to the success of the clients and their staff has resulted in many awards and accolades over the years.
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Manage and prioritise administrational tasks
- Complete sales administrational activities to assist your direct manager (e.g. prepare appraisal files, submission letters, marketing campaigns, etc.)
- Prepare and complete administrational tasks (letters, phone and reception duties)
- Maintain property files and ensure all selling authorities and marketing documentation is signed by vendors prior to any marketing being booked on their behalf
- Co-ordinate and prepare all relevant documentation required for new listings
- Supervisor the preparation of marketing material for new listings including maintenance works, property furnishing and dressing, floor plans and photography
- Approve marketing materials prior to production in consultation with vendors
- Gain authorisation of advertising schedules and associated pre-payment of marketing costs
Skills & Experience
- A current Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Sales experience
- Outstanding communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Highly motivated and organised
- Victorian Driver’s License
- Reliable, well maintained car
Our client promote a positive and friendly office environment where the team are valued and enjoy their time at work! A relaxed, laid back office, the staff are never micromanaged. They are given the opportunity to work autonomously in a positive and supportive environment.
To apply, please send through your resume via the link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.