- Long term career development
- Lovely team and a good structure.
- Work Monday to Friday
- Box & Dice experience a must
About the Company
Our client is a well known prestige agency, located in a Bayside/Inner CBD. They pride themselves on providing the best customer service for some of Melbourne’s best properties.
As part of a wider network, they enjoy the support, brand awareness and training opportunities of a large group, but with the specialist, personalised approach of a boutique office.
About the Role
The role involves Answering incoming calls whilst assisting the sales team in a coordination role.
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Greeting clients
- Updating the database (Box & Dice)
- Preparing for Opens/Auctions
- Preparing reports on appraisals etc
- Sales Trust receipting
Working in a small team you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your skills in order to further your career.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Real Estate experience
- Agents representative certificate
- Experience using Box & Dice
- Pro-Active work ethic
- Strong communications skills
- Positive attitude
- Australian Drivers Licence
- Reliable, Presentable Car
Send through your Resume, via ‘Apply Now!’ or call us on 03 9949 8290 for a confidential discussion!