- Excellent remuneration, bonuses and conditions!
- Managing all current and future developments
- There is exceptional scope for progression
About the Company
Our client is a well established property development company with a number of projects in the pipeline and currently underway over Melbourne and surrounds.
They strongly promote an independent working arrangement and offer excellent remuneration, bonuses and conditions for all staff including first class administrative support. There is exceptional scope for progression through out the ranks based on high quality performance and commitment.
About the Role
They are seeking a suitably qualified real estate sales and marketing professional who is adept at off the plan projects to tackle a busy role managing all current and future developments.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Project sales and marketing
- Liaising with various stakeholders including clients, builders, lawyers
- Preparing advertising material
- Staying abreast of the local project market and pricing
- Servicing incoming buyer enquiries
- Database sales calls and prospecting for additional buyer interest
- Educating buyers on the projects and investment potential.
- Networking and strategic relationship building
- Relationship development with purchasers through to settlement.
Skills and Experience Required
- Agent Representative Certificate
- Project marketing and / or sales
- Australian Driver’s Licence and well presented car
- Excellent customer service and attention to detail
- Top notch organisation and time management skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Self motivated and independent
A young, inclusive company who all enjoy the fruits of the success of their projects and hard work. They are a trusting management structure who afford their staff the ability to achieve their best, and handsomely reward them for doing so.
Send through your Resume, via ‘Apply Now!’ or call us on 03 9949 8290for a confidential discussion!