- Support a team of Property Managers with all holiday and sick cover
- Work on clean tidy portfolios
- Brand new offices with extensive admin and leasing support
About the Company
Our client is a large, well-known real estate agency. They are known for providing the very best service and specialist knowledge to ensure their clients receive the best returns on their investments, whether they be through sales or property management.
About the Role
Joining the dynamic and growing Property Management team, the role is assisting in a large team of Property Managers, specifically covering annual leave and vacancy.
This is also a great stepping stone to learn about every portfolio and then you are first in line when a vacancy come up. Try before you commit!
Include but not limited to:
- Portfolio management
- Repairs and maintenance
- Liaising with landlords
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 12 months experience as an Assistant Property Manager
- Current Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Reliable and presentable Vehicle
- Strong Communication Skills
- Neat and tidy personal presentation
- Local area knowledge will be an advantage
Our client prides themselves on providing a supportive, inclusive working environment with a focus on providing exceptional service and maintaining positive work/life balance.
Send us your resume via APPLY NOW! or call us on 03 9949 8290 for a confidential discussion