- Prime northern suburbs location
- Growing portfolio – currently only 50 properties!
- Perfect for Assistant PM looking to step up
About the company
Our client has operated in the northern suburbs for over 15 years, and are now a well-established independent boutique agency offering the full spectrum of residential real estate services.
Thriving from their multi-cultural background, strong local knowledge and excellent reputation, they are a business that has benefited from excellent referrals and returning clientele.
About the role
They are looking for a Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager to take on a growing portfolio of 50 properties. Two active leasing specialists will ensure its rapid growth and development.
The position involves end to end property management and will suit someone who is eager to learn and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done well.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- All inspections and reporting
- Arranging maintenance and repairs
- Arrears management
- Database management
- General rental administration
- Client management (tenant/ landlord)
Skills and Experience
- Some property management experience as an assistant or with your own portfolio
- Agent Representative Certificate
- Working knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act
- Eagerness to learn and help others
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Well-presented and reliable car
- Excellent local knowledge and customer service skills
This office is a large family of like minded property professionals who value each other’s strong work ethic and willingness to help out for the greater good of the team.
Send us your resume via APPLY NOW! or call us on 03 9949 8290 for a confidential discussion