- 2 years experience with a portfolio essential
- REST Experience highly regarded
- An exceptional opportunity
About the Company
Servicing the beautiful area of St Kilda and surrounds, they pride themselves on providing exceptional service and achieving exceptional results.
Client management is at the forefront of the business and they provide their staff with extensive training programs and technology management systems. Low staff turnover and a positive working environment make this an enviable place to work!
About the role
The role will join an active and friendly Property Management team and will be in charge of a previously well managed portfolio – no inheriting of a mess!
This is a very manageable portfolio at 150-180 properties and the department is well structured with great admin support and an active PM Director.
- You are an experienced residential property manager, with a minimum of 2 years experience managing a portfolio effectively and efficiently.
- You are organised, thrive on structure and like the safety net of working with procedures.
- You have a strong working knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act.
- You are very good at building rapport with landlords and tenants.
- Experience with REST software programs will be highly advantageous.
- An Agent’s Representative Certificate, Victorian Drivers Licence and reliable, well maintained car are required.
To apply, please send through your resume via the link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.