- Premium well-known agency in the Inner South Eastern suburbs
- Manage a portfolio of 150 properties
- Work within a very supportive environment
About the Company
Our client calls home to a trendy and upscale culture.
Situated in one of Melbourne’s premier blue chip areas with high end properties, trendy bars and cafes, this area is highly sought after both by landlords and tenants.
This stylish office boasts years of experience in the Real Estate industry. With a growing portfolio that has seen their rent roll steadily increase over the years, this office is one you want to be part of!
Priding themselves on their team culture and staff development ensures that their staff turnover is next to zero.
About the Role
Specialising in the stunning Inner South East your portfolio will comprise of 150 properties. You will be working closely with an Assistant PM and receive great support from management.
With the support of rental administrators, the tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Open For Inspections
- Final Inspections
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Landlord Liaison
- Client Management
Skills and Experience
- Minimum TWO years Property Management experience managing your own portfolio
- Current Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Reliable and presentable Vehicle
- Strong Communication Skills
- Neat and tidy personal presentation
- Local area knowledge will be an advantage
Our client prides themselves on providing a supportive, inclusive working environment with a focus on providing exceptional service and maintaining positive work/life balance.
Send us your resume via APPLY NOW! or call us on 03 9949 8290 for a confidential discussion