- 2 roles available!
- Office is part of a huge international network
- Excellent remuneration and conditions including laptop and phone!
Our client is part of a major international network known for their property consultancy worldwide. Their Australian offices are spread across 24 offices with a work force of over 1000 property professionals specialising in commercial and residential real estate.
They are a very corporate environment with a strong focus on ethics, company structure and development, and known not only for their real estate success but impeccable organisational structure and management. They are open to flexible working arrangements,
We are looking for an experienced Property Manager or experienced Property Management Assistant looking to take the next step. The role involves total end to end portfolio management.
- Stakeholder liaison (including tenants, landlords, and contractors)
- All reporting and inspections
- Maintenance management
- Arrears management
- New leases and renewals
- Rental reviews
- Occasional leasing and onboarding of new developments
We are seeking an organised and through candidate who is willing to take this role on as their own. You must also be:
- An excellent communicator with a strong focus on customer service
- Have Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Be self motivated and able to work with little direction
- Have a valid driver’s license plus a reliable and presentable vehicle
- Be of professional presentation
- Fine tuned attention to detail
You will enjoy being a part of a well-known global brand, with a strong professional focus. Their provision of technology and facility to staff in order to complete their work to the highest standard is undoubtable. Opportunities like this don’t come along often!
Send us your resume via APPLY NOW! or call us on 03 9949 8290 for a confidential discussion