- Two positions available (would suit current team of PM and assistant)
- Small portfolios of only 160 properties
- All located in the inner CBD
- Well established organisation
About the Company
Our client’s core business is high rise apartment property management, where they have enjoyed success for over 15 years.
Operating across the Melbourne CBD, they are a market leader with thanks to their core specialisation, finely tuned procedures and success with landlords, tenants and developers alike.
About the Role
Managing established portfolios of around 160 properties, all located in the Melbourne CBD. There is availability for a strong performing team or two property managers to join the company… bring your assistant PM!
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Repairs and maintenance
- Leasing and client relationship management.
- You are a passionate real estate professional with 1-2 years of property management experience with your own portfolio.
- ‘MacPro’ software package experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Well presented and professional.
- A current Agents Representative Certificate, Australian Drivers Licence and reliable vehicle are essential.
Their team can be described as a large family who enjoy working together and consider themselves as friends as well as colleagues. Maintaining a quality office culture is very important to this oprganisation and will ensure your success in this position.
Please email your resume via the link provided. If you have questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.