- Work alongside a Property Management Assistant and Leasing Consultant
- Close knit team who embrace a vibrant and enjoyable office culture
- Work with the most up to date technology
About the Company
Our client is an industry leading property management organisation who embrace a progressive modern culture, and utilise the most up to date technology for the advantage of both their clients and team. A strong customer focus and specialist knowledge makes them one of the most sought after agencies in Melbourne.
About the Role
Joining this fun and focused Property Management team, you will take on a well-maintained portfolio with the assistance of an Assistant Property Manager and Leasing Consultant.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Repairs and maintenance
- Arrears management
- Liaising with landlords, contractors and tenants
- Property inspections
- Minimum TWO years experience managing your own portfolio
- Current Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Superior time management skills
- Reliable and presentable vehicle
- Excellent verbal communication skills and professional presentation
A young and supportive environment with a strong team focus where everyone pitches in to help out, ensuring long term staff retention and quality customer service.
Send us your resume via APPLY NOW! or call us on 03 9949 8290 for a confidential discussion
Further explore RECD at:
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs/