- Clean neat portfolio, very well managed
- Agency know for long term staff
- Great team culture!
About the company
Directors at this well established, high performing office in one of Melbourne’s best performing areas have a combined experience of 40 years and form part of well-known and trusted brand. They offer a dedicated, hands on approach and embrace the diversity of the local culture.
Their well respected management ensures staff rarely leave. They offer great incentives and regularly reward staff for their dedication through top class processes, procedures and tools to help you get the job done well. Having fun and connecting with your team members is just important to them as doing a great job.
About the role
They are looking for a senior property manager with at least 2 years experience running your own portfolio to embrace their awesome team culture. The portfolio has been incredibly well managed to date.
Duties include but are not limited to –
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Repairs and Maintenance management
- Attend tenancy Tribunals
- Negotiating Rent Reviews & Lease Renewals
- Attend Tenancy Tribunals
- Rental Arrears Management
- Experience managing your own portfolio is required
- A current Agents Representative Certificate and police check
- Console + Inspect Real Estate experience highly regarded.
- Well maintained car & Current Drivers Licence
- Mature minded with excellent personal presentation
- Mandarin speaking a bonus but not essential.
The whole office works as a team and they all love what they do. Individual and team incentives are always on offer, with performance, commitment and passion acknowledged and rewarded.
To apply, please send through your resume via the link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.
Further explore RECD at:
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs/