- Role is Monday to Friday – No Saturdays
- Work for a prestige agency
- Manage a portfolio of 160 properties.
About the Company
Our client is a premier Real Estate agency with a boutique network of branches across Melbourne. Servicing the beautiful Bayside area and surrounds, they pride themselves on providing exceptional service and achieving exceptional results.
Client management is at the forefront of the business and they provide their staff with extensive training programs and technology management systems.
About the Role
Joining this market leading office, you will be a motivated young professional eager to work hard and progress within the company. Working NO weekends and managing a portfolio of 160 properties, you will be a true team player.
Include but not limited to:
Enjoying the support of an Assistant Property Manager, tasks for the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a portfolio of 160 properties
- Liaising with landlords
Skills and Experience
- Experience in Property Management, with a minimum of 1-2 years experience managing a portfolio
- Highly organised and efficient
- Strong working knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act
- Highly professional and enthusiastic individual
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with RP data software programs an advantage
- Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Victorian Drivers Licence
- Reliable, well maintained car
Low staff turnover and a positive working environment make this an enviable place to work.
To apply, please send through your resume via the link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.
Further explore RECD at:
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs/