- 1 in 5 Saturdays with the following Monday off in lieu
- Support from Leasing and Administration
- Well maintained portfolio with properties in the area.
- Supportive and knowledgeable Department Manager
About our Client:
Our client has a strong philosophy in identifying and meeting their clients needs. With 138 years in the Real Estate game their team work with state of the art technology, have extensive knowledge of the local area and train their staff within.
About The Role:
Our client are looking for a highly organised property manager with strong communication skills to join their office. Working closely with an associate property manager, responsibilities are extensive and varied
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a local portfolio working with Leasing and Administration assistants
- Client and tenant liaison
- Repairs and maintenance
- Enquiry response
- Bond applications
- and MORE!
- Strong administration skills with a working knowledge of RP Office
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the Residential Tenancies Act 2010
- Excellent presentation and a vibrant nature
- A Real Estate Agents Rep Certificate and current police check
- Australian Driver’s license (company car provided during work hours)
This company believe in working together to achieve their goals. The Department Manager has a strong background in Real Estate and is the perfect go-to person.
Send your current resume and cover letter via the ‘Apply Now’ link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.