About the Company:
A boutique agency located in the inner eastern suburbs, this is a small close knit team who are very supportive. Working with a busy development company this business has projected growth across the inner suburbs of Melbourne.
This is a business where you can truly benefit from the advice and training of your Department Senior who is patient and understanding.
About the role:
As a property manager or assistant ready to take on the challenges of managing your own portfolio this is a long term role with growth potential. You will benefits form one on one training alongside the Senior Manager and a true team environment where everyone pitches in.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a small portfolio of approximately 110 properties
- Organise maintenance and repairs
- Conduct routine and final inspections
- Liaise with property owners & tenants
- Undertake all aspects of leasing, including ingoing condition reports
- Work a rotating Saturday roster with a day off in lieu the following week
- A current Agents Representative Certificate,
- A reliable vehicle and current Driver’s Licence
- Immaculate personal presentation
- High attention to detail
All in one in. That’s what this company stand for. Work diligently and respectfully in a small team and when needed jump in to completed whats needed as a team.
Send us your resume via APPLY NOW! or call us on 03 9949 8290 for a confidential discussion