- Not your standard property management role
- Full support from leasing consultants and business development team
- One in six Saturdays
- Portfolio of up to 200 properties
About the company
Our client is a well-known prestige agency, located in the leafy outer eastern suburbs. They pride themselves on providing the best customer service for some of Melbourne’s best properties, and maintaining a nurturing working environment with well-established systems and staff development programs.
A part of a network, they enjoy the support, brand awareness and training opportunities of a large group, but with the specialist, personalised approach of a boutique office.
About the role
Reporting to the Department Head, the role is primarily office based, focusing on a clean portfolio of 180-200 residential properties in and around Ringwood to Croydon. You will be supported by an experienced team of leasing consultants, Business Development Managers and the Inspection Manager Team.
- Liaising with tenants, owners & third parties
- Working closely with leasing consultants to arrange OFI’s
- Routine and vacate inspections
- Arranging maintenance & repairs as required
- Assisting with the growth of the division
- Have a reliable, well maintained car and current Drivers licence
- You are an Assistant Property Manager ready to take your next step, or a Property Manager ready for a change
- You have a current Agents Representative Certificate
- Good personal presentation
With expansion plans currently in place, this office is passionate about providing a work/life balance for their staff and go the extra mile to provide fantastic support and a great team culture. Do not miss your opportunity to be a part of this large team with great career advancement potential.
To apply, please send through your resume via the link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.