About the Company
This client has now comprised over 1000 individual offices internationally after 110 years. This office is one of the fastest growing groups in the network. Located in the heart of Southbank you’ll be working just minutes from the CBD.
About the Role
If you are a keen and motivated Property Manager who is able to look after a portfolio of 150 – 160 properties, then this role is for you! You will receive Leasing and Administration support!
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Open for inspections
- Maintaining enquiry lists
- Processing applications
- Ingoing/outgoing inspections
- Administrative reporting
- Periodic inspections and reports
- Repairs and maintenance
- Maintaining rental schedules
- Dealing with landlord enquiries
Skills and Experience
- Agent’s Representative Certificate
- 2 years’ experience as a Property Manager
- Current drivers licence and own car
Our client is proud of their loyal and vibrant team, who are committed to working by their core values of integrity, trust, care and respect.
- Support in the development to progress your career
- Provide ongoing training
- Use market leading technology
Send us your resume via APPLY NOW! or call us on 03 9949 8290 for a confidential discussion