About our Client;
Our client pride themselves on their strong team and unwavering commitment to their clients. With industry leading training systems and a comprehensive support network, our clients are one of the best in the business.
About The Role;
You will manage an established portfolio of 200 properties with the mentoring support of senior members of the Property Management team
Tasks will include, but are not limited to;
- Landlord & tenant liaison
- Condition reports & final inspections
- Arrears management
- Routine inspections
- Business development
- VCAT hearings.
- 2 years experience working in a Real Estate agency
- A Real Estate Agents Rep Certificate and current police check
- Australian Driver’s license (company car provided during work hours)
They are a vibrant, innovative and friendly office who enjoy a supportive working environment with a strong focus on training and Group supported advertising & promotion
- Company car provided
- Earn $55K + Super – How great is that!?
- Work with industry leading training systems
Send your current resume and cover letter via the ‘Apply Now’ link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.