- 30-40 managements with about 300 units – opportunity to grow!
- Perfect for a Junior OC Manager looking to step up
- Working in the outer South Eastern suburbs
About the Company
Our client, a boutique agency located in Melbourne’s South East are expanding at a rapid rate, with all three of their divisions in Property Management, Sales and Owners Corporation expanding.
The team prides themselves in providing a personalised and in-depth service to their clients, and are known for their exceptional results, honesty, great team culture, career opportunities and progression with their presence in the local area and professionalism allowing them to stay ahead of the pack.
About the Role
This is a fantastic role for a professional to work within a progressive boutique agency. In this position, you will have excellent customer service skills as well as a desire to assist and help with new business.
- Managing a portfolio of 30-40 managements with around 300 units
- Conducting annual general and committee meetings
- Reviewing financials and preparing responsible and workable budgets
- Managing relationships with clients and contractors
- Involvement in new business development
- Managing contractors on projects and maintenance
- Managing arrears
- Bank reconciliation, Receipting and Creditor payments
Skills & Experience
- Ideally you have worked in Owners Corp or are an ex building surveyor
- Experience using Strata Master & FileSMART ideal
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Would consider applicants with an accounting or building surveying background
Our client’s are strong believers on positive and conducive team culture, ongoing training opportunities for their staff and team building opportunities.
To apply, please send through your resume via the link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, please call us on (03) 9949 8290.