- Enjoy the hustle of the CBD
- Create and maintain key relationships
- Maximise return on investment for stakeholders
Enjoy property renovation and always wanted to gain a better understanding of the property market? Trade based skills highly regarded in this role
About the Company
Our client are a leading provider of accommodation in the CBD market, spanning a large office network that manages and maintains several thousand properties. With such a large portfolio they require a maintenance and procurement specialist to make sure they are constantly maximising the return on investment for the key stakeholders.
About the Role
This role is responsible for the maintenance and management of contractor engaged. This role is primarily to ensure services are rendered in a timely manner, cost effective and compliant.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Engagement, oversight and evaluation of panel contractors
- Management and reporting of maintenance works and contractor performance
- Preparation of quotation/tender documents
- Job Scheduling, monitoring and progress works
- Ensure compliance with OH&S and statutory regulations
- You possess excellent time management skills
- You are able to prioritise and “get your hands dirty”
- Have a “can-do” attitude
- Trade Skills
- Procurement experience
Send us your resume via APPLY NOW! or call us on 03 9949 8290 for a confidential discussion
Please email your resume to email@example.com or via the link provided. If you have questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.