- No weekend work required!
- Supportive director and great training opportunities available
- Great team culture
About the Company
Our client is a highly successful agency located in the outer Dandenong area who specialise in commercial and industrial real estate sales and management. They deal with a wide variety of properties including shops, offices, factories, warehouses and showrooms.
Known for their strong local connections, they offer a highly supportive team culture and are hugely supportive of staff training and development – they will even assist staff to obtain their full licence!
About the role
The position is a Monday – Friday role that would suit a candidate with commercial or residential property management experience. Managing a portfolio properties, it is very heavily supported by the wider team and a hands-on Department Manager.
This role has become available due to expansion within the business and to alleviate the current Property Managers of some properties.
Added perks include company phone and on site car park.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Leasing / negotiating leases
- Maintenance and repairs management
- Liaising with landlords, tenants and solicitors
- Database management
Skills and Experience
- At least one years experience in managing a commercial or residential portfolio
- Excellent customer service
- Well presented and confident
- Tech savvy – Rest/ Filesmart experience an advantage
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Mature minded and self motivated
This team not only enjoy working together, but regularly engage in team bonding activities which include regular dinners and nights out. Everyone is always happy to lend a hand and encouraged to develop their skills and knowledge.
Send us your resume via APPLY NOW! or call us on 03 9949 8290 for a confidential discussion