- Join an established team within the industry for the past 50 years
- Prime Inner City Location
- A brand known for synonymous results and even better service
About the company
Our client is a well known Inner South eastern agency who do not aspire to be the biggest; they aspire to be the best. Their values capture their commitment not only to ethical, professional and responsible conduct, but to the continual growth and development of their business through ongoing training of their dedicated team.
About the Role
This is a diverse role which covers all retail and office property types and made up of a portfolio of 140 properties which are in 10kms proximity of the office.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years Commercial Property Management experience
- Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Exceptional communication skills
- Victorian Drivers Licence
- Reliable, well maintained car
- Experience with RP Office
Our client encourages an open and supportive company culture in which every individual is respected. They believe that recognising their people’s diverse strengths combined with good teamwork produces the best results.
- Outstanding office culture
- Parking provided
- Exceptional office location
- Great salary
To apply, please send through your resume via the link provided.