- Excellent commission structure
- Enjoy support from an assistant and administration
- Forget the commute – work close to home!
About the Company
Our client is part of a network of growing offices located in the Outer South East / Bayside. They are known for their experience in the Victorian market and close community focused business model.
About the role
This is a BDM role with a twist! They are seeking a fearless, skilled real estate professional, who loves to list and grow their portfolio. You may have sales experience looking to move into Business Development, or a property manager looking for the opportunity to take on a more multifaceted role. It involves one in two Saturday’s for open for inspections with time off in lieu the following week.
Duties – Include but are not limited to:
- Rental valuations and listing
- Open for inspections
- Routine and vacate inspections
- Arranging maintenance and repairs
- Tenant screening
- Lease negotiation
- Agents Representative and Drivers Licence are required
- Polished presentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Console experience an advantage but not essential
- Real estate experience in sales or property management
This is a nurturing office that offers a second to none working environment. They love working with one another and everyone chips in to help out. They welcome your initiative and support personal development and achievements.
Send through your Resume, via ‘Apply Now!’ or call us on 03 9949 8290 for a confidential discussion!