- Progressive role with a succession plan to move into a Property Management
- Boutique agency affiliated with developers
- Fantastic bayside location!
About the Company
A great opportunity is available for an Assistant Property Manager/Leasing Consultant to join this boutique high end agency. Our client is one of Australia’s largest privately owned companies located in Port Melbourne whom specialise in residential project development sales and leasing. With over 30 years in the industry they provide their clients with a comprehensive service unmatched in the industry.
About the role
If you are ready to take your career to the next level in a leasing and assistant role with future career growth, with a leading Bayside agency, then this role is for you. You will working closely with the Senior Property Manager in a tight knit and supportive team. This is a great opportunity for a person whom aspires to be a property manager in the near future.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- General Administrative duties
- Support to the Senior Property Manager
- Lease signups
- Open for Inspection attendance
- Work hours 10am – 2pm every second Saturday
- Reliable, punctual, mature minded individual with a passion for real estate and a strong desire to become a stand alone Property Manager.
- You are enthusiastic and self-motivated, always looking to work efficiently and effectively.
- You enjoy working in a team and leading by example, working together to ensure that everyone is succeeding in their roles. This agency are a close knit young team and it is vitally important that the newest recruit compliments the current team set up
Skills and Experience:
- Current Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Minimum 6 months experience in a Property Management assistant or leasing role
- Strong working knowledge of Console program
- Current Police Check
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Reliable and presentable Vehicle
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
- Immaculate personal presentation
A young, fun and professional team, who promote a positive and supportive team culture.
- Opportunity for career progression into a Property Manager role after 12 months
- Great boutique Bayside location
- Supportive team culture
Send us your resume via APPLY NOW! or call us on 03 9949 8290 for a confidential discussion
Please email your resume to email@example.com or via the link provided. If you have questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.