- Work with a gun property manager – learn from the best!
- Monday – Friday only…. No weekends!
- Opportunity to work your way up
About the Company
With thirty years’ experience in the local market across and eight office network, our client is a market leader in the west/ north west with a business encompassing both residential and commercial sales and rentals. Known for their comprehensive local knowledge and caring, experienced agents, it is no wonder they are amongst the most successful in the state.
About the role
They are seeking someone with commercial or residential experience to assist their property manager with all administrative tasks. This is an opportunity to learn from a highly experienced PM and work your way towards managing a portfolio of your own.
Duties – Include but are not limited to:
- Documentation preparation
- All rental administration
- Assisting with advertising
- Managing enquiries
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Agents Representative and Drivers Licence are required
- Great communication skills
- Ability to take direction
- Willingness to learn
- Experience in commercial or residential real estate administration
Our client is all about ensuring you love coming to work. They invest in you to help you grow and advance in the company – they understand your success is their success.
Send through your Resume, via ‘Apply Now!’ or call us on 03 9949 8290 for a confidential discussion!